20-Year Limited Warranty
This warranty does not cover damage caused by abnormal or improper use, improper product installation, accidents, alterations, welding, neglect, damage by lawn care equipment, abrasion, harsh chemicals, pool chemicals, snow/ice removal chemicals, air pollutants, improper or lack of service, damage caused by fire, flood or acts of God. This warranty does not cover corrosion from cuts, scratches, dents or nicks.
This warranty applies to all aluminum extrusions which have been supplied by Aria Railing which meet the following criteria:
- Railing has AkzoNobel Interpon D2000 Super Polyester Architectural Powder Coating applied.
- AkzoNobel Interpon D2000 powder coating shall only be applied by approved Interpon D applicators with fully-operational Quality Management Systems.
- Qualified applicators must have written procedures and defined record keeping/documentation that covers the mandatory requirements set forth by AkzoNobel to ensure that the metal pre-treatment and powder application processes are carried out consistently and to the required AkzoNobel/AAMA 2604 Standards.
Products located 1 mile or less from any coastline shall qualify for a 10-year Limited Warranty if:
- An AkzoNobel Interpon 700 polyester epoxy primer (EL015Q) is applied prior to the application of the above Interpon D2000 Super Polyester Architectural Powder Coating.
- AkzoNobel Interpon 700 polyester epoxy primer (EL015Q) powder coating shall only be applied by approved Interpon D applicators as per above instructions.
Products in direct contact with saltwater do not qualify for any Ultralox Interlocking® warranty.
The original customer purchaser must contact Aria Railing directly via phone at (844) 612-2742 or via email at email@example.com to obtain necessary warranty approval documents and instructions on how to file them. Aria Railing will notify the original consumer purchaser directly as to whether the claim has been approved or denied. All warranty claims must include the original proof of purchase receipt in order to be considered for approval.
Solar Post Cap Light Warranty
If within five (5) years from the date of purchase, this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, LMT Mercer Group Inc. will repair or replace it, at its sole option, free of charge. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and is not transferable. LMT Mercer Group Inc. will not be liable for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Low Voltage LED Light Warranty
I-Lighting, LLC warrants each new fixture manufactured and sold to be free from defects in material, workmanship and construction, when used in accordance with installation and technical instruction provided, will perform to applicable specifications for a period of years. See warranty chart for details. This warranty does not apply to the equipment or goods which are misused, or abused, or damaged from installation, or no used in accordance with sellers instructions. Normal wear of equipment or goods are not included in this warranty.